fiesta, pizza, thesis and exes


its our town fiesta and for me its time for a fine food fest, eheeh thats the favorite part.
too bad that our town fiesta is on fridays, so people in the place are not that crowdy compare to last year. but everyone still happy and merry. even when theres a heavy down pour, people are still smiling and the celebration never ran out of energy.



our Sbarro visit in Robinsons Manila kicks off my thesis revision, and it will be submitted on monday. right now Im working it out for tomorrows final draft, and Im so excited that this thesis month will be over after 3 weeks, for all the BS math batch, me and my partner in the thesis are lucky to have only a thesis proposal required by our degree.

while eating we discuss lots of events that happened to us that day,like me, my exes are popping out from nowhere and then Lace felt that they are coming out from a box, so my suzaku security is very strick the couple of days because of that. so the best thing to do is stay away and mind my quiet and cool life.



this is my rare dinner, I never eat at this resto regularly, so we made it one special treat after our hard work the whole day. Its like getting out of a crazy carnival ride and then you end up very hungry, so for the meal for that is one good reward to us.


oh yeah, one of my favorite. the Chicago pizza.

today is satruday, and I have started my thesis revision. ahahaha i just forgot to make a production note for this haahaha, it will be fun, but the end of it will be on monday. thats our final submission, and i will submit it before 12nn in order to get that 50% exception in our final exams, so i know for this day, everyone is cramming. haahahhaa.. er... have to watch a movie later. Lace wants to watch that girlie movie - John tucker must die, and I want to watch this for guy movie - Dead or Alive, but how sad to hear that it got lots of bad reviews from movie watchers. arghhh... they say that it was sucky and mortal kombat is still better than this.

while ago we watched a dvd movie, Just my Luck, I like Lindsay Lohan ever since her singing career, the movie is fun to watch, its all about BANDS, ahhaha, its fun to watch it coz I can relate to the story, even thats its like a girlie movie, still it caught a guys attention about the other content of the story.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

jactinglim said…
watched DOA :D I enjoyed it. Mukhang cosplayer sina Devon Aoki heehee!
joisu said…
huwah gusto ko rin panoorin john tucker must die pero ang gusto ko lang makita eh meron daw 2 decora girls sa bandang huli nung movie hahahaha
Anonymous said…
Yeah dude, DOA the movie was nothing like the game... all it was was pretty girls and boobies, furthermore... ay, teka, ganun din pala yung game.

Apir! Kekekekeke
@jac
hahhaa, o nga kasi nakacostume nga sila dun.

@joisu
ano decora girls?

@shinkaide
ohh..ganun din ba sa movie?
may juggling effects? hahahahah