the suzaku is back from Davao


Lace sits on top of a prehistoric reptile, after dancing in front of the legendary croc sultan, Azi Crocodilla

below are pictures of my mini me. featuring...the travel photos of Az DOLL.
its not a love doll, but its doll that represents me. this doll already been to Thailand, Cebu, Bohol and Lace's bedroo,and because I wasnt able to go with them, I just let Az Doll to look over Lace for me. (btw, Az Doll is fan of Child's Play and Puppet Master movie)


Az Doll in a antique shop


Az doll in the Apo View Hotel Lobby


Az doll blocking Lace's camera near the Davao River


Az Doll in his luxurious lifestyle with the Durian fruit.


Az Doll prepares to go home and waits Lace and her boss in the lobby area.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

jactinglim said…
Haha! Ang cute ng Az doll!