Youtube downtime...not!!


I'm here in Netopia and Im downloading some files needed to be uploaded for the website, and I just tried to visit youtube.com, and it works here, at home our ISP blocked www.youtube.com , some areas here in Cavite doesn't have a working youtube.com website, and thanks to Globelines Broadband for blocking it.

it seems that the internet speed here in Netopia is perfectly fine, unlike our speed athome which looks like a dial up speed.

ok back to the youtube.com post..

I logged and will check some of those who post comments in my videos and later on I saw a big image in the youtube.com site that says its their downtime schedule.
no links or other images followed next. it means that their site is under repair.

but i tried to log using my url and then..boom! i got in !
and enjoyed viewing other videos.

i tried the link www.youtube.com/index and then it redirects me to the working website main page

ahaha! got ya ! so if youre going to surf it again, just by pass the downtime message!
and just log to your url or /index url.

Post a Comment

0 Comments