Az gag video blog - Chicken Bacolod


az video gag blog - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE46JzBBFKc

Before going to our meeting for the Toycon we decided to fill our stomach with lots of grub, you see whenever I attend to a meeting, I need a very large energy to make my brains working, meaning getting ideas and concepts for the convention. Lace wants to eat in a cheap resto or fast food, I showed her Pancake house and Luk yuen but she refuses to eat in there, and then suddenly she wants to eat something like a tapsilog, or a kind of Pinoy deli.

There on our way to other side of Megamall, I stopped at the resto of Chicken Bacolod Inasal, lower ground of Megamall B. I told her that all of in their menu are pinoy!

so she ordered a chicken, and balonbalonan in a stick, I never eaten that in my life, but when I tried one, theres this taste that makes it yummy, but I surrendered in eating it coz its too chewy, and Im still having this toothache pain cause by my wisdom tooth growth in my left jaw.

I ordered this sisig rice and I was laughing when I saw it, coz it was too big for me.
and it says it serves 2-3 person, I thought that the sisig will be top to a rice, my mistake.
the sisig was mixed to the rice, so when I ate that it was like Im eating a plain rice with bits of pork and meat plus a scrambled eggs on top.

but its a good dinner, I almost climbed the floor going to the 5th floor where our meeting will be held, but thanks that there is an elevator.

Post a Comment

0 Comments