The Invincible Iron Man animated movie


I was waiting for this last month and after that I was amazed on the action packed movie of Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2, The Iron Man movie blows me last night when I watched it, too bad that the original DVD is not yet available to purchase here in our country, I managed to download some clips but failed and later on found a copy in St. Francis Square.


The origin is very different from the comic book, but I left the comic book for the moment just to watch this animated movie. They really did a good job on the animation, mixing some 3d and 2d animation, It is so action packed, punches, kicks, guns, and people die in some scenes.. I was really blown away.

I hope that they make a sequel for this like in Ultimate Avengers, which I recommend to all Marvel boys and girls, if you love the comicbook version, you will like also the animated movie version.

And yes I think this more cool than watching Ghost Rider movie hahahahha
but I will watch the rider movie maybe this saturday

---
The Invincible Iron Man is an origin story that follows billionaire inventor Tony Stark as he raises a long-buried city in China and awakens an unspeakable evil that only the armor-clad Iron Man can destroy in a battle of modern technology versus eastern mythology.
The third direct to DVD animated feature in the Marvel/Lionsgate partnership, the DVD features a "marvel-ous" host of bonus features including an alternate opening sequence, "The Origin of Iron Man" featurette, "The Hall of Iron Man Armor" featurette, a look at the upcoming Marvel Animated Feature, DR. STRANGE and more.

http://www.marvel.com/movies/Iron_Man.The_Invincible_Iron_Man

Post a Comment

2 Comments

waaah! I want to see that!
Hahanapin ko nga sa stall sa Marikina! heheheh

:::Lionel Zivan S. Valdellon (Acid42):::
blog:>> http://acid42.bluechronicles.net/blog
kunin mo yung cover yung iron man lang.
wag yung dvd cover na may movie ni renee zellweger ata, kasi puro sira laman nun.

yung iron man cover, puro pam bata na palabas yun heehheheh