1st Philippine Blog Awards 2007

Vote me !! for the Blogger's Choice Award !! Azrael's Merryland




Hi everyone!


sorry If I use this blog/ML to campaign my nomination at the 1st Philippine Blog Awards 2007, I just dont know why they chose me as one of the finalist for the blogger's choice awards ehehehehe.

my blog, Azrael's Merryland ( http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com ) is nominated and they need votes in order to win
hahahahaha.. so if you know me and your my blog reader, just go to this link http://www.philippineblogawards.com.ph/voting2007/
and choose my blog Azrael's Merryland. And if youre not yet my blog reader just check my blog and see for yourself If I deserve to win.

thanks again for voting and for the support !

astig,

Azrael Coladilla
http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com

"If I won, I will organize the biggest party and convention for everyone! hahhhahahahah"

---


Im super surprised that I made it on the finals fo the Bloggers Choice award. super surprise ehehehe, also my sister's blog made it too, Jerryph.blogspot.com.

Im really happy that theres someone who organized this kind of event, Im an event organizer, and I just saw this vision years ago and Im glad that they made it and now its here! Its a big gathering also to bloggers and a big tribute to the owners of these blogs. At first I didn't pay attention to the blog awards, but when I saw everyone is joining, I realized that nothing will be hurt if ever I joined. di ba?

so I started the entry form and click it away, wow that was fast, no more need to show your ID, SSS ID, or any medical ek ek to join, all you have to do is that you have a blog. funny thing is that I nominated my GF's blog, then she nominated me. and nominated 2 other friends who has a blog.

then months have passed, im a little bit shy to post about my nomination so I just kept quiet and later on I saw lots of visitors and found out that the Philippine blog awards 2007 linked me up, by posting the blog name with the url link., wow! thats a good way of online marketing for my blog.

and now here it is... even that I didnt made it to the finals, I 've been chosen as a finalist for the bloggers choice awards! oh yeah!!

Its a little bit funny, coz when my sister told me that we both made it to the finals for choice awards, I went back to my PC, didnt finish my ice cream and removed all the website jobs in my desk. and see if it is true...and whoollah!!!!!

just click it and vote me guys heheheheh. thanks and I just hope that I get an e-ticket for the awards night! oh yeah!!

bloggers unite!!! rock and roll out !

many thanks to the blog awards organizers
you may email me at azrael@gmail.com
if ever I get a ticket invite hehehehe


----


Get your Event Tickets here! Posted by Abe on 26 March 2007 under News

The awards nights is closing in really fast and we’re all busy preparing for it. Here’s your chance to get invites for the awards night:

1) Blog about the awards night on your blog. Include your email in your post.

2) Link to this entry.

3) Leave a comment here so we’ll check out your blog and send you an e-Ticket via email.

4) Reply to that email with your complete name and blog URL.

The e-Ticket will serve as your pass to the Awards night. It’s limited seating so we cannot guarantee everyone to get a pass but its first come first serve.

There’ll be around a hundred tickets or so. Once you get your e-Ticket in your email, print it and bring it on the awards night so we can exchange that with the real one. That will also serve as your raffle ticket to the mobile phones and iPod that we will raffle off during the event.

Philippine Blog Awards
Awarding Night
March 31, 2007
6PM - 8PM
Podium 4, RCBC Theater
RCBC Building, Ayala cor. Buendia Ave., Makati City
Attire: Semi-formal to formal

Post a Comment

0 Comments