Awooo!! Awooo!! Awooo!!! 300 movie

I found Frank Miller during my youngling years,back in my comic collecting days. Batman the Dark Knight Returns gave me a chance to know more about Frank Miller. And now the movie 300 sent me back to Frank Miller again and dig some of his works. which I found it here in http://moebiusgraphics.com/.

ok lets go to the movie version.

I haven't read the comicbook 300, i was supposed to purchase one but at the Read or Die convention, the last copy was sold and my hyperness got lost and never buy the book, coz the movie is coming near at that time.

We watched the movie 300 last Wednesday in SM Mall of Asia, I was expecting a big crowd that weekday in theaters but we were lucky that few people watch it that night so its a good day for us to get a good seat.
The movie is a breath taking experience, and during the whole 1 1/2 hours of 300, I saw lots of violence and also imaging that I'm reading a moving action comic book of 300. Everything is well introduced, from the characters and also the story. Sometimes I just can't get the blue-green screen out of my head, coz I know from the start that all of it are in CGI and in chorma technology. I just really like what they do on the blood spilling effect when ever a spartan hit a persian enemy with its sword. Its all CGI and just like I see in Japanese horror movies, but I cant avoid criticizing the effects. - they forgot to put blood on the ground.

but its okay, it was well done and great execution process of cutting limbs in slo-mo and I was thinking of the entire screen wil be covered by blood.

the movie is one hell of a ride, I just can't breathe on some parts coz I got a thrilling feel that I just want King Leonidas kill the Persian god king, If you have seen the whole film, you will know what I feel at the end.

Now everyone talks about it, but few knows that this movie is from Frank Miller's comic creation, that was based on the classic film 300 Spartan. Its funny to known that childhood memories give a big push to anyone to do something that will please everyone. and Im talking about the 300 spartans..oh yeah! !awooo! awwo!!! awooo!!

If you seen the movie..now I recommend to you also that to read the comics hehehhe

Post a Comment

0 Comments