Pulot missing again! or Catnapped again!!



My cat is missing!!! and its impossible for him to go out of the house coz he's only a 5 month kitten! huhhuhu. Pulot is missing since last night, when we arrived home last night, I felt that Pulot doesnt appear infront of us when we enter the gate. and then I was informed by the people here that Pulot is nowhere. and his companion, female cat, named Pute, is here crying and looking for Pulot. damn!!!! I guess Pulot is a victim of Catnappers.

last January, Pulot has been catnapped by kids who are walking infront of the house.

I don't know what to do, I just hope that Pulot is here when I arrived home.

badtrip! me, Ariel and Mark are talking about this catshow on April 1. and thinking of joining there. awwwww


Pulot !!!!! asan ka na!!! umuwi ka na!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
Az, advice ko ipakapon (neuter) nyo na yan pag nahanap nyo na siya ulit. That way mawawala yung hormones nya and di na siya lalayas. Kittens sexually mature at 5 months so baka lumabas na yan para maghanap ng ibang pusa. And wag nyo nang palalabasin ng bahay, kahit sa bakuran wag nyo babayaan makalabas. Strictly indoor na lang siya palagi.
Anonymous said…
We hope he comes home soon.