The Allspark Event
production note 1



Isolation Transformers, Ferroresonant Transformers, Autoformers

The concept is already in my horsey iron pad and its now been collected, Im just hoping that every major decision is correct and this is the biggest franchise ever. gulp!

hmm..what am I doing ? 1.) been writing lots of love letters to the main officials (hello ! hello ! hope the might "H" reply to my inquiry. hmmm thats only about the other event and it concerns one of the materials. 2.) my brain is in freeze mode, trying to grab lots of ideas and thanks to holy week for giving me time to meditate and hmm.too bad theres no show in all cable tv.

3.) Its already late here and been uploading stuff for work, and maybe after that, going back again to this event. 4.) I've edited a friend's photo with Francis M, and its funny that I have to fix his right eye. 5.) searching for new materials for the event and lastly 6.) watch a lot of goodies!

maybe next week there will be a new breed of heroes coming..... watch out for it.


hooolah! Energon fans
Im writing now my first ever and official production note for the event of the 23 year old franchise, yeah! read the title above, been doing lots of stuffs lately and it was like 2 major productions this coming June, and yep! ToyCon is one major event and followed by a tie up event that involves machines that turns into vehicles or er..animals.

yeah! you already know what Im saying, you can refer to the picture on the left.

hahaahh! thats only a joke, detractors are watching thats why I made fun of this entry.

Im glad that I have been involved in this event and as I say making events is a big headache so Im channeling all this headache to all yo my dear readers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments