Iron Man the movie

This is not an April Fools Day joke, this is the 1st set pics for Iron Man the movie..ahem..the live action movie.
After seeing the set pics with Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, 1st leak pics walking on the set and talking, we saw that Downey got buff up a little and got a close look like Tony Stark.

But when I saw the photo of Mark 1 Iron Man in themovieblog.com I began to exert a lot of optic energy
and blasted some repulsor beams in my room and began recharging my proton gun for a big blast.


at first I thought it was an action figure, but its not
If im right, they might use the animated movie as one of the reference for the story or maybe for the place of actions..er....i dont know..lets wait for official press release soon.


here...on the set. Paltrow and Downey Jr as Tony Stark.
and that playboy kicks in scene .thats our Tony !

Post a Comment

0 Comments