Attack of the killer Pizza!!!



If the movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes really made me laugh and also made me stay away eating tomatoes during highschool, this one - a PIZZA.. attacked me a while ago

hahaahah. its a SHAKEYS GRAND SLAM PIZZA.

it made our hot day more hotter when the delivery boy arrived carrying a big black squared box.

Its a break time for a whole day, eating pizza, watching that Ruffa-Ylmas Bektas issue in The Buzz and checking out the updates in Pinoy Big Brother. the killer pizza knocks us down and its already 10PM Im busy chomping this killer pizza.

while browsing the net. I saw this new RAMBO movie.
and the title is JOHN RAMBO. wow Stallone really revives his old movies, so Im hoping the movie - Over the top, will be revive too ahhhahaha.



its a brand new bratatatatat! movie for us.


Im having a hardtime typing in my laptop. the cursor always bugs me, placing my typing cursor out of the way

Post a Comment

0 Comments