Iron Man movie Sneak Peak



thanks to MTV for giving us a short sneak peak of raw footages of the upcoming 2008 movie IRON MAN. Im having a little hype after seeing this and it drags me to search for some Dark Knight movie news and videos.

I'm wishing that this movie wont end up like The Hulk or Ghost Rider, I like all Marvel movies and for me a regular comic fan boy still likes to see this comic characters moving out of the pages of comics. Animation or Movie, it will still rocks!

Im not sure if they will follow the storyline like the Animated movie Iron Man, that animated movie has awesome action and the graphic of violence is heavy.

As I see some characters of Tony Stark under the arm of Robert Downey it brings some weirdness of it. He speak softly and not like more Christian Bale in Batman Begins, both are a millionaire, playbot and a superhero, but with same mission and different vision.

Im going to wait what will be the next update for the Iron man movie. I'll check whats the best of it that will make me wet my pants.

the Empire magazine cover feat. the Iron man image is a bunch of CGI images, Im not impressed to that, but I want to see is a real costume in action.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Reel Fanatic said…
I'm psyched for Iron Man too, but I'm a little worried that Jon Favreau isn't ready for something of this magnitude ... I do think, though, that Robert Downey is a great choice for this, and he will bring a lot of interesting stuff to his take on the role of Tony Stark