Pinoy Shaider update
img183/3261/annie1821da655eo8.jpg

I just got some juicy info about the local remake of Shaider. Im not yet sure if this is true, but I'll be sharing you all something that I read in the wonderful world of cyberspace.

-the Japan-owned series didn't like to sell the rights for Shaider

- "Kapangyarihan ng Araw" I'm not sure if that will be the working title for the local Shaider, if they didn't give the rights of the title or the entire character.

* this is only a rumor or we can say that this is an invalid information circulating the net. lets wait for proper press for the local release.

my only suggestion is: try not to copy the originals and have its own version of it.
lets say, one of the remaining soldier of metal hereoes (roster of gavan, sharivan and shaider)
and the last metal heroes was here in the Philippines, I think that one will work and will sell outside the country too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments