3rd Arts and Music Festival production note 8

dont be surprised why im making a blog update at 11:30AM and why Im not there at the festival.
i hate to explain things about the drama and sell it out, just enjoy my photos and take a deep breath for the day 1 coverage of the feast of the mind and senses.

im very disappointed in my digital camera, the audio is mute when I record videos. and there all videos has no sound!! damn!! just recorded some cool live acts, comic workshop and some tv interviews.. im starting to hate my camera, i nearly broke it awhile ago. my head is hurting.
so ease the pain, im having my own arts and music festival at home.


I arrived in the nick of time they were doing the ribbon cutting, and the 1st capture of my camera is the rock king ahahah, Joey Pepe Smith.


Ariel Atienza and his comic strip exhibit


Art exhibit by Miriam HS students


Wilson Tortosa, as always busy drawing at the GHG booth


Ariel, Nick and Me, we are lining up for a free grub at the opening of the exhibit


Wilson shares the comics creation process


Comics Illustration workshop by Mr. Ernie Patricio


Carlo Pagulayan, MTV VJ Sib and Ariel Atienza


Lyndon Gregorio, the beerman behind Beerkada


IMAP booth


Maria Makiling


Drawing exercise


Comis workshop by Carlo Pagulayan, (most attendees are from DA )


my sis at the Alfredo Alcala exhibit


at the Artists' Den booth.
me, Alfredo Alcala, Orvy Jundis, Ariel Atienza, Victor loverboy Velasco, Nick
and Lyndon Gregorio


GMA 7 Art Angel on stage


popstar Lala

portrait of RG, by the Sat..opps. Friday group member Lyndon Gregorio aahahha


Jimmy and my sis misyel


Jay Virina, the fest organizer jamming


The Purplechickens


Wilson Tortosa at the GHG booth


Lace having her henna tattoo


time for us to go home.. drat.. I missed the live act of The Dawn.


Lace, after seeing 2 movies



more photos here

http://popazrael.multiply.com/photos/album/119/3rd_Arts_and_Music_Festival_and_Trade_Fair_day_1

Post a Comment

0 Comments