Needles and Match sticks


This one is freaky, and its about my dream the other night, and I have lots of nightmares and adventure in my dream, but sometimes when I wake up in the morning it seems its a normal day and never realize or remember any part of my dream, but if I saw something that can remind me, the dream will surface again in my head and its like an instant replay watching it inside my head.
My dream is about myself being a victim of witchcraft or Mangkukulam, Im not sure why I got that dream, its a little bit freaky and scary but for me its like a movie and Im like Ramon Revilla with a magical powered amulet. I just found out that Im a victim of their evil spell or kulam, I sense that my stomach is heavy and then when I dissected myself and not feeling a thing. I saw lots of needles and matchbox sticks inside my body. No intestines and lungs, just pure needles and sticks. And then its like a movie, I went directly to the witches hideout and confronted them.
I dont know what happens next, and You see Ramon Revilla is a hero in the movie and I acted one hahahahah. I dont even know what I did to that witch. It looks like the good wins over evil.
Im still analyzing what it means, so after that nightmare or dream, I went to the cinema alone and watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie

Post a Comment

0 Comments