Wayrd solo show ni dondon villaluz

// Im promoting my friend's exhibit, so if you are near the area, feel free to drop by.



WAYRD:
A SOLO SHOW
PHOTOGRAPHS & DIGITAL ARTS of DONDON VILLALUZ
September 6, 2007
7:00 PM onwards
@ PENGUIN GALLERY
Remedios Street, Malate Manila
near Remedios Circle

ABOUT THE ARTIST:
“I draw my inspiration from the scenes around me, personal experiences, and social reality, working with digital media from my own original photographs and drawings, with a reflection into past representationalism, trying to make subtle comment on our culture.
I embrace new technology, new ways of creating images and art, as fellow artists have done long before me.
The digital camera offers amazing effects and techniques as well as computer’s logic can present and allow manipulation of an image on it’s screen, to an incredible degree, but it has no concept of how things should be, and so… the infinity of creativity, that is left to the artist.”

Dondon Villaluz is an experimental photographer, a digital artist, a self taught painter, a muralist, a graphic and web designer and a dreamer, who always dream of peace, unity and freedom in its truest sense. Digitally inspired by the works of Kevin Rolly and his oilgraphy, fascinated by the warm colors, lights and shadows of Rembrandt.

Dondon Villalluz
M - +639216740281

Post a Comment

0 Comments