5th Annual Manila Comics Seminar - production note 21

im starting to panic today and yesterday was my relaxing and rest day for this week
and now im having a major stress in all of this.

i ran out of a deal with this publisher and now im having problems on how will i have a decent event poster and booklet for the seminar. i really dont want to use my own money for this production but i think it will leave me no choice. problems circulate in a no communication matter that devastates me and it leave me days to figure it out on how will i fix all of this.
but i understand their case and now my stituation becomes worse.
and im glad that there are people around me who are supportive and willing to use their own money to help me in this gig. thanks to them and their love on what I do.
il be going back again to them for some big assistance. *wink *wink

just to make the show better and everyone happy in the turn out of it.
i guess its time to consult this with my boss.

good to hear that he will be in manila this week.

the bombing incident in Makati really affects everything. and because of that im on a study of the behaviour of the people around and in the mall, but last saturday and sunday , the people are still flooding mall,but some are too afraid to go out and go near some Makati malls and just headed to megamall.

I feel secured today after the friday incident and the security in all over areas are very strict
and in Megamall have a great check point and also the guards remind every mall goers to allow them inspect their things.

now its more on a human behaviour study for this event, which is the most important part of it.
for some incident I am more afraid in a natural disasster than this bombing thing.

time to fix my stuff again for a meeting today and headed to megamall.

another update of this production note will be posted reporting the status of everything.
I really appreciate everyone who reads this and comments alot in my multiply.com page.

see ya later !

plugging:
we will be having a part 2 of the tv appearance and guesting in UNTV Bread Tambayan today at 5:30pm. thats channel 27 in UHF.



Post a Comment

0 Comments