5th Annual Manila Comics Seminar - production note 22

it was a wet ride this afternoon, the whole metro is under a big down pour once again and i hate it. walking outside and entering the mall all soak up with rain. But nothing can stop me in finishing my mission today. And like Hiro Nakamura of Heroes, "I must finish my mission".

Its a fine day in Megamall and just visited the venue to check and settle some accounts and then after fixing it all I just dropped by to Filnegosyo and check whats inside and to have an occular inspection for my lecture gig this friday.


While walking media men and flashing cameras came infront of me and then I automatically grabbed my camera just to shoot and see whats that big crowd is for as I shoot my camera.. click click click click in frame by frame shot and to then a group of men in suit walk infront of me and then just realized it was Vice Pres. Noli De Castro. aahahaha..funny because he was starring at me while I shoot my camera and never thought about his bodyguards.
oh well just a typical day in a business filled event nearby.


then after having a short meeting my boss in Manila, I run like Flash in the Cyberzone and grabbed a hot cappucino coffee drink and log on via wifi to check and send some important emails. Im now un hyper mode and also excited for this coming saturday, but still the comic seminar will be alot more different compared from last year. even that I encountered some problems today, I just prayed and hoped that all will be okay.

Been receiving lots of txt messages and calls, they are inqury about the seminar tickets.
it seems that people will be getting their tickets at the venue, even that we place lots of ticket center in the metro, all of them will be getting their tickets at the event itself. I just speculated that they might be afraid of buying advance tickets, because if they bought in advance they might lost it or left it at home.

The seminar room is a theater type room, expecting 300 people this saturday just like last year. Now im downloading the banners for the tarp and will send that to our tarp printer.
ID's are still on progress and Im finishing all of it. the booklet, the banners, the exhibit needed for the event.

now im having a little rest and relaxing at home here we are having a videoke night and having fun til late night even that we will be busy again tomorrow for work and school.

night will be great if theres a beer or a chocolate vodka on my right hand hehehhee

Post a Comment

0 Comments