Glorietta closed today

i was listening to the radio in DZMM and they reported that Glorietta is closed today for a massive investigation and inspection of the whole Glorietta.

I recorded the radio report while ago in order for others to be aware that the mall is not in operation, but my audio seems to get some problem and decided not to upload it.

i was planning to go to Glorietta today to check and see how people behave inside the mall, I was thinking of eating there and also buy some stuff needed for the comic seminar this saturday.
I just want to have an experience to see and prove that it is safe.

But according to the news last night that the incident last friday was not a bomb, but a structural error in the mall that results to an explosion in the basement of the mall.
and now they are labeling it as "an accident" rather than a terrorist act.

there are no news in the net about the closure of the mall, but its better to call the Glorietta mall admin if you want to confirm it. I just heard the news in the radio.

read the comments of readers here in my popazrael.multiply.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments