5th Annual Manila Comics Seminar - production note 23

i think the production note will reach 27 hehhhee..

so here are some updated what I done lately.
this afternoon I went to manila to print these posters needed for the comics seminar, on the road inside the car, i hitched a ride to Liza going to PWU and its on the way to manila, i decided to finished all layouts for the seminar and even that I didnt finished the uploads I just continued to do the layout thingie inside the car while on the coastal road highway.

when the car reached manila, I felt dizzy and sick and turning cold for almost 3 hours
I almost puked inside the FX ride going to manila and i rested down in the fx just like a patient going to a hospital. kinda weird..

so after the printing stuff, I rode a taxi and drive it all the way to Megamall.
bill is around P150 and just feel fine and rested myself all the way from manila to megamall.

the placed all the posters to Powerbooks and then I met Reno Maniquis, creator of Maskarado comics, its cool to have a chat with him again. and finally just told him that Im a super fan of Maskarado since highschool hahaha..never realized that the comics was way back 1992.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/4/photos/158/500x500/28/PA240004.JPG?et=gveRcLnep1sqsk7qh%2BALpw” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
banner at Powerbooks, Megamall

then rode the taxi again to Outback, Libis, QC there we had a dinner meet up with David Campiti, my boss and CEO of Glass House Graphics, the american guy who bring jobs for pinoy and give oppourtunity to work for international comics. Bong Dazo was there. and it was an awesome night, talking about the field of our work, the comics industry and whoa.some cool philosophy about art and stuff by Bong Dazo, its cool to see his wisdom about art and he wants to share this at the seminar. He is a multi talented guy, did music, theater arts and visual arts. one cool guy to work with.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/4/photos/158/500x500/29/PA240010.JPG?et=FK%2BFK%2BwutDlpLGmoGyeyxg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
this is my food for that night ahahahaha.
a tenderloin fillet. never realized how it look but it taste great !

been finalizing all stuff with Michelle, our manila boss here and i just got some great updates on everything, now I am excited for this saturday's event. really excited to see all people again.

we ended our dinner meeting and then I made a quick stop in Gloria Jeans, in Robinsons Galeria to use a rest room, for my stomach runs like a tornado, then i rested down for a few minutes and grabbed a hot capucciono just to relax my tummy. while I rest, i surfed down the net, check emails, send important stuff to people and blog it here before my coffee last.
The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/5/photos/158/500x500/30/PA240014.JPG?et=NVsKV7xlFNtHEaZlFdpjxQ” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

im now running a mobile office and it seems that I will be having a whole day mobile office again here the whole afternonn. because I will be having a live tv guesting in this morning show at a call timeof 6:00am..

too bad that everyone is unavailable to attend, yeah I know its early hahahaa.
but I need to use that mileage and it will give big benefit to the comic seminar.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/158/500x500/31/DSC06163.JPG?et=iG9KMv9hQOXYqdOWKgHQng” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
while I rest down, I was chatting to my sister and then RG sent this photo of me at the Comics and Manga Day ahahahaa.. my camera that Im holding looks like a toy.


ok im signing off and ready to go home..my tummy works fine now.

see ya again on the next post






Post a Comment

1 Comments

ronald said…
hey, i and my wife were there too, during the event at powerbooks. harvey was one hell of a crazy guy :) i loved listening to the journey he had gone through. you had one long day...