Storm surge in Cavite

I was listening to the news radio this morning while I cook the breakfast for Lace and Liza, suddenly they reported that there is a tsunami happening in Rosario, Cavite and then weather men called it as storm surge.

I was about to attend the Adobe event today and even that I'll let Mama alone at home a big storm came in and it was very heavy, its like a signal no. 2 without the winds, I decided not to leave the house and stay here and watch the storm because no one will be here at home and I need to man the house.

The image “http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Surge-en.svg/800px-Surge-en.svg.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

as explained at Wikipedia

its kinda creepy to have a big storm in an instant without warning

read some news here

‘Limited storm surges’ felt in Cavite, Batangas

14 fishermen missing in Palawan vessel sinking





Post a Comment

0 Comments