Investigating something

Im investigating something and it involves my name and a local magazine.

they published my name and used it as an interviewer to a person who is in the same field of industry I'm into. I was shocked to read it. It started when I googled my name, just to check some tags, blogs, and articles written about the events I attended.

then I saw this blog post, quoting me and my question and the answer of the person.

and just registered to my mind that I didn't recalled any published interview or article last year.
Because if there is, I have complimentary copy and also a paycheck for that writing gig.

So I just got the magazine issue and month, I'll go out today to check if it is true. I hope that there's an available issue of this magazine.

Because I just found it out only in a blog post. and thanks to that blogger.

For me, using my name and publishing it ,is a serious case, I must protect my image and also i have my rights to demand and seek the publishers explanation about this, also they mispelled my family name.

i dont know what will i do next, so im here blogging it and seek some advice from my blog readers.

I wont mention any name, or the magazine for the moment,
for now i'll just need to find evidence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments