no mouse

I'm having a hard time this morning, because I found out that my optical mouse is dead and now doing some programming stuff for the website work slows me down, plus my hand aches using a different mouse. the favorite mouse that Im using is from Cdrking, its a gray-black mouse kinda like a Genius mouse, my other favorite mouse is an artists mouse just purchased it last year in TCA and it got a nice look and the mouse was built for graphic artists. I can't get a new artist mouse because it cost P900 and i can't find a new stock here in Manila and I dont know where it is available.

going back to the CDrking mouse, I like it alot because of its shape, it relaxes my hand and it doesnt give any wrist burn or aches. i got two of these bought it, i think 5 months ago, and the 1st one died last night, while the other mouse is have a defect on the left click, sometimes give me a rough action when layouting stuff and editing.

Im thinking to buy it again in CDRking later, might buy a new mouse for my laptop, because im so excited to install this artists search for the glass house graphics website and it gives me a lot of trouble already when using the old mouse with a left click defect.

the cdrking mouse costs at around P200 hahahaha, so its a buy and throw it away later item, and sometimes it has bad lifespace, probably if I buy one it might die again after 5 months.

hmm, i'll try to get two mouse just incase it stays dead again, or buy another mouse with a good quality brand just for a change.

The image “http://cdrking.com/images/products/Optical%20Mouse/ogupd3800.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

this is the cdrking mouse with the name brand Laser

ok til the next blog update.

Post a Comment

0 Comments