going back to normality

been out and offline since i got some problems.
the weekend is busy and can't avoid the drama.

my right ear is injured and i know from my last ear check up, im having a near deaf situation which the doctor told me something I should avoid. im so scared that my ear will be gone and it will be hard to live a normal life walking around half deaf. so for now il be avoiding lots of loud noise and bye bye to my mp3 player. the loud noise didn't damaged my ear. its the frequent use of cotton ear bud, been using it everyday after i took a bath and its too late for me to stop. because the doctor saw the inside of my ear swollen and thats why im having lots of itching sensation. and according to the net that it might be a symptom of an ear problem.

il save more of my ear soon before the incubus concert.

--

if my ear has a problem, my eyes didn't let go.
got dizzy last saturday and my vision got blurry and experiencing a dizzy environment, thats why i stopped using the computer and less watching tv, and i started wearing my eye glasses again last saturday.

-

hope tomorrow will be a normal life and im so concerned that i already out of my deadline in my work, which i will be focusing more tomorrow.

il be avoiding the sunlight tomorrow for my eyes, noisy area and also eating less food ( having a short diet) but can't avoid the Dinuguan dinner while ago.

so that's all folks. my ear is still in pain and hope it will be healed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments