Who's the predator ?


I'm dead! and I haven't watched AVP2


hahahahaa, that's me playing around before and after my working hours, just to make my creative juices working, I need to play around and never bore myself. I just played all kinds of music here and also movies just to make my self comfy and relaxed. Just not to have a lot of stress and run more geeky and happy! yup yup

will blog more maybe tonight and tomorrow, I have lots of stuff need to finish for the website I'm working on and will might try to apply some new tech gadgets and application for that website and I'm still having a big study whether shall I use a twitter for that website. All I know it will be useful in posting some update re: artists portfolio and stuff like that.

Last night we got a big happy party for my mom, because its her birthday this coming Saturday and we decided to celebrate it early because we are so busy and its a rest day for us every weekends. its a rocking videoke fun night and a feast at Mulligan music bar in Ortigas a new hang out place for all people who like music and tunes.

Next week will be an exciting week, because I'll be having a meeting with BATMAN !
ya no kidding!! - you know what it meeans. smells like an event :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments