Badguy virus-worm in my inbox

[bad+guy+spammer.JPG]

[bad+guy+spammer+2.JPG]

[bad+guy+spammer+3.JPG]

There's this virus or worm repeatedly sending attachments of WMV video files in my inbox and I keep on deleting them and filtering them out of my inbox, but too bad that Gmail has no delete forever or block feature to kick these email virus in sending malicious files to me.

It sends over and over again and it looks like that it wants to be opened.

the email sender is from no.1badguy, using a yahoo! email and I researched on its profile that the email is created last 2006, I'm very scared of this virus, and it might flood my email capacity.

if there's anyone here got the same experience, post a comment below and i need complete removal or any information about this virus.

beware and be cautious in opening file attachments or email from people you don't know.
I'm glad that i didn't open it. and perhaps someone is trying to hack my gmail address again.

so as of now,im deleting it in my trash manually, even if the filter feature has a move to trash auto delete.

I think the virus - worm is similar to what this website talks about
http://www.spynomore.com/trojan-worm-backdoor-badguy-265.htm

Trojan/Worm/Backdoor/Badguy.265

Alias: Bad Guy, Badguy.265, Bad Guy1, Milan.Badguy virus, Milan.265.A,

Description: Trojan/Worm/Backdoor/Badguy.265 is trojan. A Trojans or Trojan Horse is any programs that installs itself secretly, quite often with sinister intent. Once installed, the trojan author (hacker) can gain complete control of the infected PC. Trojans are usually designed to steal sensitive information and/or destroy the system. Trojans can be distributed as unsolicited email attachments, or bundled with freeware and shareware programs.


edit 1:
the virus stops sending the same message at 1pm. I encountered this at around 11:45am.
According to my sister, that virus might came from a friend of mine who accidentally opened this virus and auto send it self to all of the contacts located in the yahoo mail address book.
its the same behaviour on how email worms duplicate it self and send to all contacts automatically. and my email address is stored in my friend's address book, thats why I received it and keeps on bouncing back to me.

for an estimate of 200 email I received on that time frame of 11:45-1pm.

Post a Comment

0 Comments