Brian Josef Album Launching



I was invited by the Talentfolio Media for the album launching of Brian Josef, the event was held in Heaven and Eggs, Eastwood City. We arrived on time before the presscon and it was friday night and the traffic everywhere is unpredictable and glad that we got lucky that we got a good seat for the presscon.

I'm with Lace and Misyel at the presscon, doing a video, photo, blogging coverage of the album launching. I didn't asked any question to Brian Josef, but talked to him personally and he told me that the album is already available months ago and this is their formal launching and also a live performance for people in Eastwood City. I have a video coverage of the event here in my youtube page and a complete photo coverage here in my multiply page.

Musical heartthrob and songwriter-singer Brian Josef is a fresh whiff of air. He is fun and unpredictable. His narrative is both frank and playful. He captures the vibe of the generation that celebrates individuality perfectly. He mimics life in the city through his sounds and stories, and expresses his own uniqueness with his music. Brian fuses elements from various musical styles and recording technology to create the overall effect of his music. He is forward-looking yet grounded on the traditions of excellent musicianship. The result, a perfect blend that is sophisticated and exciting. It is a whole new sound that is crazy but incredible.

He believes that there is no bad or good in music. For artists like himself, the music is a way to express one’s self and that honesty makes any form of music resistant to criticism.

This philosophy must have taken its roots from his childhood. “When I listen to a song, my parents did not comment on whether the song was good or not. If I like what I heard, I ask them for the title. They were only happy to oblige,” he says.

Yet this philosophy feeds on his desire to insist on distinguishing good music from the truly beautiful ones. And it has encouraged him to improve his craft further. - read more




Post a Comment

0 Comments