The Joker action figure for the Dark Knight movie



I just saw this Joker action figure posted in the Darkn Knight group Facebook and I was wondering if this will be their final touch for the Joker figure, it seems that the face of the Joker here looks too happy and not too creepy. It doesn't look more like Heath Ledger and why am I thinking too much of Robin Williams in this figure haahahaah, maybe this is an effect of too much jokerishism in my life.




Below are some of the images that I downloaded and also a short look on whats the blister pack packaging layout. Many people commented after seeing the cover of Action Figure magazine, Indiana Jones figure looks more a bad ass than the figure of Joker.

Also my sister shared to me a news that a Heath Ledger doll will be for sale soon.

An action figure depicting Heath Ledger in the role of The Joker is to go on sale.

The 28-year-old had just finished shooting Batman movie The Dark Knight when he died of an overdose of prescription drugs on January 22. Read more new here


I just hope that this doll will be more look like Heath Joker :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments