Moderate your Greed rally Feb 15, 2008 event coverage



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqHx0pVYCWg



Photo Album here

I was going to Makati to pick up a free Ipod item in Herrera Tower, after staying 45 minutes in that building I just noticed that the Ayala road is already closed, so my best way is to have a walkathon going to Glorietta Mall. But before I arrived in Makati, I saw a lot of rallyist marching in EDSA going to Makati, I have some photos of them walking while Im inside the Bus.

Then I saw this stage infront of HSBC and Insular Life building, looks pretty cool and everyone is outside waiting for something. Then I found out that everyone was dismissed early and all employees stroll around outside the building and all office work were suspended at around 2pm 0r 3pm. It looks like theres a big concert happening, portalets are being place in some areas, while media men are scattered all over the street, saw some friends roaming around the street of Ayala and also friends from the press are also there waiting and on stand by for a big coverage.

on my walk to Glorietta, I took pictures on everything that I pass. Then before I cross the street going to Greenbelt, the rally march crossed infron of me. I took a lot of photos and then positioned myself infront of them taking pictures. And then I went to the sidewalk to take photos and videos and waited for the end of the march.

After that I cross the street smoothly and head to Glorietta to have a short snack in Burger King and check my email, but too bad their wifi seems a little slow, so I munch my burger and watched Spider-man 3 dvd inside Burger King. I also bought this kiddie meal toy haahhahaha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments