My Gmail has been hacked or a glitch ?

The other night I went crazy after I have found out that I can't access my Gmail email account, I panic and then tried to request a password recovery and waited for hours in my secondary email the password request access. But it seems that even that I entered and applied for 20 times, I haven't receive any password recovery access from Gmail. My secondary email address is a Yahoo! email account, I used that first ever when I joined Gmail. But I just observed that it took hours and I'm already in panic mode because I still don't receive that password recovery access.

I used already the password recovery access sometime last year and I immediately got it after applying a request. But the incident last night, I got nothing.

Someone may have hacked my Gmail and got my password and changed it. But after hours and hours of trial, I tried using my old password and then I got the access.

It is so weird that a hacker used my old password in my Gmail. or is it Gmail got a glitch and reverted my password the last time I changed and then used my old password. It doesn't make sense after all. I'm still thinking if it is a glitch or maybe some goof ball is making fun of me. But I know if a hacker got a password of your email, they will never put your old password in order to block you in accessing it.

Now I'm looking for some same stories here, and maybe someone in the net experience the same password loss in their Gmail.

but after the recovery of my Gmail, 2 days after, i didn't receive that password recovery request in my Yahoo!.

is Yahoo! blocking Gmail ???

Post a Comment

0 Comments