Serving double wifi with cheese


Last night is a eat out and surfing at Burger King in SM Mall of Asia, all branches of Burger King is now offering free Wifi access, last time they require you to dine in and they will give you the password for the access of the wireless internet connection, but then after months of the free service they no longer require the password and you can just connect and surf while you eat your favorite burger. Also they have a free cellphone charging docks in the wall area and also a free DVD screening of you favorite movie, last night is an action movie starring Mark Wahlberg, I don't know what's the title but I enjoy it while I munched my double cheese burger while Lace is on high with her chicken torpedo like sandwich.

After the meal, its internet time for us, I brought Lace's Asus EEEpc, its effective for her but not for me, I got this big fingers and Im having a hard time using it and typing the web urls.

the wifi speed in SM MOA is great, compare to the busy branches in Glorietta. Also they provide electric plug under your seat.

3 days ago, I went to Robinsons Manila, Midtown Wing and did a short market watch, here are some stuff that I might be getting next month when I come back.


there's this Gorilla-Pod look a like that I saw in one of the tech-gadget store, it cost at around P545, and they have 3 kinds of Gorilla Pod look a like, I think the tripod for camera are not the official item that we saw on the net, but it looks useful and I'm getting one. Other gorilla pod cost at around 1ooo up.


On the same store, I saw this Fujifilm XD memory card, at last in 1 GB, its too difficult to find these high memory cards especially XD, because only few of them are being used and it is made for our Olympus digital camera, well its a good item rather than I buy those unbranded sucky memory cards sold in other malls, (I'm mad because they don't have a China made XD card ). This 1 GB XD card cost at around P1700.


there's a Toys R US store in Midtown Wing, and I'm a late boomer for gashapon capsule toys, all you have to do is purchase a P50 token and you can insert it in the Yujin branded capsule dispenser and then a capsule will fall down containing a toy, I just bought a Transformers movie capsule toy few months ago and it looks cute!, then I saw a Neon Genesis Evangelion capsule toys featuring the human characters and the EVA robots, I might try and buy one later if the toy is available in Megamall, hope to get a lingerie ver of Asuka Langley and Rei Ayanami hahahah.



Batman Lego are back in our toy store's shelves and I was surprised that this toy is very pricey, I'm now dreaming to have one and also the Star Wars Lego toys, they are cute and I don't think how will I assemble them, Its around pricey than Transformers and Zoids, been planning to go back to Zoids again because one big Zoids will cost at only P1k, while Batman and Star Wars Lego will go at around P1k plus up to P6k, depends on the toy line and series of Lego.

http://mos.futurenet.com/classifications/computing/mobile-computing/notebook-accessories/images/belkincushtop-289-75.jpg
Saw this Laptop Pillow or cushion, forgot what it is called, at a price of hmm I'll take a guess P2k? just correct me if I'm wrong on the price, I'm still thinking if I need this item at home, well its a perfect gift item to someone you know who uses laptop, but hmmmm.. I'm just wondering on how will they prevent the laptop overheating under it.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/4262-02.jpg
I forgot the price of this bag for your laptop convertible into a laptop sleeve. Looks cute and very useful, but I'm afraid that I have this were will I put my plug and mouse?, and my other stuff. Well this bag only good for one laptop it will be a good storage for your laptop at home whenever you left it and prevent it to have dust.

that's all for our blog post for today, just write some about it here because I'm waiting for our domain provider's website to be back again and it left me in a big space at home waiting, I need to upload new files for our comic artists web pages.



Post a Comment

0 Comments