ZTE-NBN Deal Movie spoof posters

we pinoys love to make fun of serious issues. But sometimes laughter is the best medicine hahhaha

just received this images via email forward.





CLICK HERE MORE IMAGES HERE

note:
I didn't made these images.

Also I've seen on tv some edited movie images during the rally in La Salle Greenhills, there's this X-men poster spoof, Fantastic Four and other funny posters. There are other images and I know it will surface soon in my inbox. Email forwards are funny, these pics made me laugh last night hahahahaa.

I found this also a movie spoof trailer of the V for Vendetta movie. They edited it and changed some scenes and replaced it. you can watch it here. this was last 2006 during the Hello Garci issuse. There also lots of music videos, ringback tones of the zte-nbn deal issue, you can check youtube.com for more of it here

Post a Comment

0 Comments