Az meets Yeng Constantino

I was invited by Yehey.com last week for another event for bloggers and it was a meet and greet with Yeng Constantino. I almost forgot about it the past days then It suddenly reminded me when I read other blog posts of people in their blogs that they are calling bloggers and fans of Yeng have a online chat event and meet up organized by Star Records and Yehey.com.

After riding the waves of traffic from Cavite to Caloocan to Quezon City, I made it on time for the chat event and Yehey.com said that I can broadcast the event in video stream once again in my blog, its like what we did in HappySlip event but this is different because Yeng is Pinoy Dream Academy winner and singer-celebrity of ABS CBN.


I set up immediately in the table infront and Paolo and Iggy helped me to set up my laptop and internet connection, I was about to ask if Yeng is already at the venue, and then suddenly one of the people from Star Records beside me leaned at the back of her seat and suddenly introduced me to Yeng who is sitting on the other side near me. I was shocked! it was a late reaction until she greeted me and exchange hand shake till I almost forgot that the webcam I'm holding fell down.. hahhahaha - kabado si ako

then after setting up my rig, I broadcasted it live here in my blog and its great to see her fans enjoyed the view seeing Yeng chatting and talking to her fans online. There's a chatter asked me if she have an official website, but after goggling I found this http://www.yengconstantino.net/
but its a fan site and not her officiail site, if Yeng hasn't got one yet, I suggest they build one for her, or if she does have a website, you can just post it here in my comment board below.

during my webcam set up, she immediately smiled at the camera and wave to the people watching online. (you can view it all in my video blog page link located below)


After the webchat event, we proceeded to a Q and A with Yeng and the guests, bloggers, writers and music fanatics asked questions and I just learned that she is influenced by the music and writings of Alanis Morisette, glad to hear that she writes her own songs and she told us about her band and the time when they started and loss in a battle of the band competition, then she talked about her experience in Pinoy Dream Academy that she learned more about herself the music style she loves and feels.

after the Q and Am its a photo op and signing.. yeah... i got her new cd.(thanks yehey and star records)

during this photo shoot, she laughed and giggled when I told her "Rocker pose!"

It seems that she enjoyed the webchat event, she waves to the webcam and then talked to the mic, which her fans online went crazy and asking for more aahahaah.

it was a fun event!



more photos here in my album
Yeng Constantino - Star records and Yehey.com chat event/meet with bloggers

and here are some albums too from our friendly network.

Yeng Constantino - Chat Event / Meet and Greet

YENG'S ONLINE CHAT SESSION

Yeng Constantino’s Blogger & Chat Event

Yehey! Session with Yeng Constantino


click the link below for the online chat transcript
http://www.yehey.com/chat/transcript.aspx?id=86

click the link below For the Yehey.com feature articles and Yeng's gig schedule
and Q and A videos
http://www.yehey.com/chat/chatevent.aspx?id=86


and the live video recorded of the event
Az Video Blog - Yeng Constantino meet/chat/event with bloggers and fans

ok..what's next??? Gretchen Baretto mall tour ? ( crosses fingers)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

uise25 said…
elow!!!

yengconstantinorocks.com

official website ni yeng...

kakatuwa naman blog mo, :)

rock on yeng!!!!