The Dark Knight full trailer in Philippine Cinemas today

Edit 1:

I just received an email reply from Warner Bros. local here and they said that the full trailer for the Dark Knight is not yet shown today, the trailer shown with the movie 10,000 B.C. is the old teaser trailer.

I guess we really should wait for March 7 for the real and official full trailer of the Dark Knight,
I know a flash trailer will be up soon on the internet.

thanks Warner Bros. for the tip.





The only way you can watch it before the international release and online of March 7 is that you must watch the movie 10,000 B.C. movie now showing today.

Is that cool ?! I completely forgot to ask for a hot tip from the local distro if the full trailer of the Dark Knight movie will be shown together with the 10,000 B.C. movie.

As I read my friend TJ's multiply post about his movie premiere of 10,000 BC , I asked him if the trailer of lil' Batsie was shown.

me: pinalabas ba yung full trailer ng dark knight ???

TJ:
Yepyep! Kulang na lang may cut to black, tapos fade in na "In loving memory of Heath Ledger, 1979-2008"

me :
astig!

translation and some :

me :
did they show the full trailer of the dark knight???

TJ :
Yes! Yes! wish they include a cut to black, and then fade in end title "In loving memory of Heath Ledger, 1979-2008"

me:
adgfidsl fslfdsjdsgjdsgjsd!!! sefsdssdsdSBGDS !!!!!!!!! ! holy!!!! F#WWEF
I'll watch 10,000 BC tonight!!!! thanks TJ !
Its a big yes!!!! The full trailer is out already!! and locally and officially available in Philippine Cinemas with the 10,000 B.C. movie.

image source

Post a Comment

0 Comments