the incredible hulk teaser trailer



Here are my thoughts and slight short review on the teaser of The Incredible Hulk movie, click more below to read and watch the teaser trailer in HD.



The Hulk movie become one of the most rarest of all, because we waited a long time for the release of the trailer. After seeing the teaser trailer, the new feature of the Hulk and its action completely wipe out Ang Lee's first Hulk movie, and because of it is a first attempt to introduce Hulk into a CGI designed for a full length live action movie, making Lou Ferigno a grand daddy for the Hulkamania.

My first look on the new Hulk reminds me of Mike Deodato's comic art on the Hulk comic series, and yes I totally aggree to some buddies in my twitter and other reviews online that it resembles some-look on Mike Deodato's Hulk art. I just don't mind Edward Norton's acting as Dr. Banner, but I'm more interested on seeing the HULK in action and excited to see Abomination in the flesh. Its a different look for the Abomination monster for the movie, I dont have any background for him because I less like the character in comics, but I do have an action figure of it, the first Hulk cartoon figures. And I like its figure because its a great match with the Hulk.

The Battle on the last scene of the teaser trailer really blows me in my seat. Seeing a mid battle in the middle of the city and it will put Neo vs. Agent Smith and Superman vs. Doomsday battle in movies. Some say that the battle of Hulk and Abomination will be in 26 minutes total wreck and action. wow! if they do that, then this movie will be one of the best Marvel movies.

I'm still looking forward to the rumored Iron man and Hulk movie tie in, some characters from Iron man will appear in the Hulk movie. Maybe this will be a great start in movie tie-ins.

The Incredible Hulk movie will be shown here on June 13, 2008 in the Philippines, It will be great too if they planned to make one in IMAX.

Lets wait for more teaser trailer on the coming months.

Post a Comment

0 Comments