Project Rolling Thunder production note 1



This is a new production note for my new upcoming event and I'm tagging this project as Project Rolling Thunder, I'm just labeling it because the project is confidential, I'll just blog some stuff that I'm doing in order for me to document the status of this project.

Had a meeting yesterday and met for the first time the organizer of an upcoming event, My ideas are still fresh and still in hyper mode since last night because I can't sleep properly and I need to download all of this idea out of my mind. So my next step is to create a concept and present it before this Good Friday.

There are a lot of stuff that I need to research and formulate things first before going to the building of that concept, its fun, its hard and I enjoy it. Its a big next event after ToyCon and I'm so excited for this and will give special treatment because its a new thing here and it will be its first time.

I used Rolling Thunder for the tag of this project, well I leave you from there and try to guess what I am talking about hehhehe :)



And also after my meeting I meet up with my sister and we ate snacks in Mediterrenean Cafe at Robinsons Galeria. Its a great spot to check my email and also surf the net, been monitor my work online and check if there are tasks needed for me to do. There's an electric socket on the wall and you can plug your laptop there.

During our meal, I discuss some notes to my sister and later on with Lace while we eat a bolognese pasta and cold drinks at Mozu cafe, thats behind Linden Suites Manila. Its a great venue and haven't found out yet if they have wifi. Caffeine drinks are great and they have this big plasma TV, so while we eat, chat, we also watch this Black Eyed Peas concert. cool venue!

its day 2 after my meeting and now I'll try to write down some stuff and finalize it by tomorrow.
then tomorrow I'll go back again for ToyCon and my work.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Knide said…
hehehe alam ko yung mozu cafe, nasa baba ng tycoon center where our ortigas office is located. I've eaten there once w/ by dutch boss.
-knide