Going out again

I'll be out of town once again this coming Saturday for I will be fixing some family stuff and also attend my first cousin's funeral and burial. I'll be back on Sunday afternoon here in Manila, need to be back quickly because there are lots of stuff that I need to finish this April and I don't want to go back here with lots of back jobs that will make my mind crazy, because I'm firing up and got the energy to organize some stuff.

My cousin died with breast cancer last Tuesday, and she lost the battle after fighting with it for years, and my last meet up with her was last holy week when me and my sister went there to visit her and chat with her for the last time to have a good condition. thats the case were having right now.

for other news.. i'll post a new blog after I arrive home tonight.
me and Lace will be having a coffee dinner at San Mig Cafe, well.. haven't been there before and it will be my first time, hope they let us in coz we need a great meal for tonight.

more news later..promise!

Post a Comment

0 Comments