production notes of all

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/367/500x500/6/P1010026.JPG?et=NJZOA329GZ3EMdyBajLDoQ&nmid=94500305” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Been busy today and I'm still figuring out on how will I create a super kick ass poster for the 7th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention, I already have a May 9th deadline for the magazine ad and here I am still studying on how to create a super kick ass poster, there are lots of styles and design I visually printed in my brain but for me Its so hard to materialize it, I think my heart is already to far from our event and I just don't feel it, it's like eating your pizza and according to Sensei Hiko Seijuro that if you don't taste the sake well, it means that there is something wrong with you.

yup thats right, there is something wrong with me and I don't feel the ToyCon this year, it seems that it will be my last for this year. well, I don't know..

also got a May 6th deadline for a magazine article, glad that they liked my photos in some event that I covered, will write that later on and this magazine gimik really activates my radioactive blood, need to write more and I guess that I really should blog more since I missed a lot of blogging schedules the past days.

We're having a meeting tonight for the ToyCon and I'm not that excited, because I feel not too confident right now, thats in opposite of Janina San Miguel's quote for the Q and A of some pageant, well I just feel some pressure and it drags me to smithereens.

Just saw the Iron Man movie with Lace yesterday, it was a big movie out for us and I'm now excited for Speed Racer and also Indiana Jones this month.

forgot to mention, my boss will arrive in Manila, he's from the USA and I feel excited to meet him again and will propose a lot of ideas for the company.

that's another blogging round for today, my picture above is from our swimming gig at Shangri La hotel in EDSA, my family and cousins were there so its a big freebie for all of us to get a quick dip that night.

hmm.. more to come this week, because I really need to blog this out!
geeez..I really need to go swimming again, and eat embutido, lechon paksiw!
gahhhh!!!! I'm going to take a bath today, and leave early for our meeting.
I'll pig out tonight and that will be the last... diet comes tomorrow. okay?

Post a Comment

0 Comments