the short story in down under

-this is a merge blog entry for personal blog post and event production note-

Lace is out of the country today, and I'm blogging it just now, she went with her officemate and boss for a business trip and to attend the CeBIT Australia, its an event for I.T. people and professionals.



After leaving the house and headed too the airport, we wait the plane to pass over our house roof after 30 minutes they boarded and then it passes on top of us, and it was flying so fast going to Singapore.

while ago, Lace talked to us via Skype, it was fun chatting even that I'm on a mobile meeting in a cafe with RG, virtual people and mobile callers. I was panicking and people are also sending message via email, and Lace got confused and then I apologize and said that I'm too busy today because I haven't checked my email for a whole day and I went to my other house in Pasig to fix something.

now I'm cramming for the Toy Con and I'm still having a big layout of plans for the task that I'm doing this week. I told Lace that I'll wait for her online in the morning when they attend the CeBIT and I want to view it on webcam, she brought the ASUS EEEPC in her trip and it was very useful and very compact to carry. I already sent my plans for this week, and manage it because I'm having lots of meetings for my events, gigs, family, and for work.

this week will be my deadline week and I'm already getting crazy...

I need to do

-scripts
-video edit tvc
-voice over
-contact my voicer over guy
-deliver the tvc
-organize the contest rules
-marketing
-promotions
-creatives
-program schedule design
-meetings
-talk to comic artists
-talk to sponsors and partners
-manage bands
-work
-skip Indiana Jones movie
-attend important events
-wait for Lace online
-finish drinking my C2
-haircut
-visit Burger King
-cry........ for the deadline huuhhuhuhh.

Post a Comment

0 Comments