Star Trek 2009 : Spock



Zachary Quinto is no longer Sylar.

I just edited and combined the half face of the teaser poster...and here's what will it look like hehhehe.

just saw the poster and also the trailer post in Gerry's blog at http://gerry.alanguilan.com/archives/561

and
more at http://trekmovie.com/2008/07/17/preview-of-star-trek-comic-posters-with-first-cast-photos/

and if you ask me if I'm excited... my answer is YES! even that I'm a born Star Wars fan, I still dig Star Trek as one of the coolest sci fi movie and series ever... after Star Wars hahaha. peace.

and like to thank Via Astris, our local Star Trek club in the Philippines for allowing me to join their regular screening during the past good old years, and thanks to Marc trekkie for not stopping to explain to me bit by bit some trekie questions I made whenever I watch and I was hooked at the Voyager series and also the original series during those screenings, and got hook ed more when Enterprise tv series went on air that time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments