Eraserheads reunion concert 2008 - Full battle gear tonight

Tonight is the big day! and I know everyone is going crazy and excited for the concert, and my feelings today is not that good. but it's okay, I will be go back to my old self after I hear the first note. I will be a high school student tonight! hahhahah listening the old tunes and timeless music of Eheads will transform everyone back to the past and it will be memorable event for all music fans.

I'm now here at home and recharging my batteries, I might not update this blog tonight, because I will leave my laptop at home and bring only extra stuff for the big gig tonight. But your blogger is not yet done!, this blogger is in full battle gear, so here are my list of stuff that I'll bring at the event.

1. Camera ( Olympus SP 500) - although they prohibit DSLR, my camera is not a DSLR. (semi lang)
2. Mp3 recorder (Creative Zen) - to record the entire concert...damn forgot to recharge this.
3. 8 pieces of rechargeable batteries ( Energizer and Duracel ) - for my camera's life
4. Extra XD memory card ( Fujitsu and Olympus) - for media files storage for my camera
5. Extra tshirt
6. Jacket - just to be prepared if a big rain hit us
7. umbrella - the folding umbrella is a good item, easy to carry and not bulky
8. bag - to store all my stuff
9. plastic bag - lots of plastic bag on each of my item, just to protect them if a big soaky rain comes
10. cellphone (Nokia) - for instant communication, if you want to hear the concert, just call me ahhaha ( line is open, but a little pasa load will help me hahaha kidding)
11. Identification card - I need this in order for me to enter the VIP, my name is listed there.
12. Extra ID. - just to make sure
13. Birth certificate - just to make sure again... supporting documents are effective
14. rubber shoes (Nike) - black and ready to rumble shoes for a muddy ground
15. money - transportation and food budget
16. memory card reader - just in case you need to upload on the fly, (if your friend brought his laptop)
17. Seattles Best coffee discount card - haahhaha, will go to Boni High after the concert to rest and refresh
18. Coffee Bean and Tea leaves discount card - just incase SBC is full, I'll go to CBTL (meron ba sa boni high? )
19. Shades (i2ii New York ) - I never leave home without it
20. Cap (Animax) - just to protect my head, warm me up if ever a big rain falls down.
21. wrist watch (Columbia) - water resistant, electronic watch with LED display and backlight will help me monitor my time.
22. wallet - to store my bus tickets ( kidding hahahaha)
23. GPASS - Mrt ride for the fast lane
24. hmm if ever I forgot something, I'll post it here.

so okay, I think I'm ready, too bad that the Casio Exilim will be absent tonight, the owner will be using it this afternoon, and I'll leave it here at home. Too bad..... now we don't have a video for everyone. But I might take one video, just to document and have one for everyone.

okay... i'll take my breakfast now, will update you all tonight after I get home.

be safe everyone!!!! thanks for reading and supporting my blog

--

on the other note

The Line
The ticket line at NBS Megamall had reached the 3rd floor of the mall, many ticket buyers fall in line just to buy tickets, some people noticed that the service of getting the ticket is so slow, I know it will be slow, because they need to print the ticket and check if they have stocks. Heard also yesterday that they needed to re-stock the tickets and it got ran out after a hundred of people who bought it yesterday. From 20 people in line in the morning, up to a hundred in the evening, multiply it and thats number of people coming for the concert tonight.

--
The Dawn
I was so stupid to go home early last night, but its okay because I'm already dead tired and needed to rest. Marc and my sister Misyel texted me and said that they got in touch with Buddy Zabala, bassist for the Eraserheads, and me forgot that Buddy will be there at the 4th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music festival for the The Dawn band, and then there.. they had a photo with Buddy and said to each other "see you tomorrow". you can see the Dawn's photo last night here


read her blog here

and also before I end my blog post. check out the video below shared to us by crosspoint who just posted this link in luiskatigbak's multiply, which I read that he just watched a warm up practice of the Eheads last night.


ERASERHEADS on "Probe presents Ang Himig Natin" (1996)
excerpts from "Probe presents Ang Himig Natin" (1996)
Network/Channel: ABS-CBN
Courtesy of The Schizo Archives

Post a Comment

0 Comments