Eraserheads reunion concert 2008 - I got spoiled for the concert program

a non spoiler post.


hahhah.. just heard about this production sa concert..
grabe.kainis na spoiled ako...alam ko na yung mangyayari sa start ng concert.

too bad I can't blog this..too much info and very revealing na.

nakakamangha na talaga yung magiging production ng concert.
whhoohoh..... the lights! look at those lights! lasers and big monitors behind

parang matindi pag ka spoil ito than Dark Knight or Superman Returns movie hahahahaha

I just heard that there is still a possibility that the concert can be postponed or cancelled, due to that the event is still tomorrow and still more time to pull out the event, I just talk to some people and the security is super tight, because there are some protesters will be there outside the event, I think they are the tobacco-DOH ek ek protesters, I dont know what's the name of their group.

I just wish that everyone will be safe, and wait! there's a big line now in NBS Megamall, many people are in line buying the concert tickets, will provide photos later , as my photographer is there to take pictures in Megamall.

- azrael
www.eraserheads2008.co.cc

Post a Comment

0 Comments