Eraserheads reunion concert 2008 - VIP list and some other updates

The image “http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6043/photo798241e71djv2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Hi everyone!
Time for an update on the latest news I got it from the internet sphere about the Eraserheads concert-gig-reunion-resurrection-etc etc etc etc. whew!

Few weeks ago, I got a few talk to some people I know and there I received this news about that 20 pack of the cigar brand requirement in order to get in to the concert, but as of now, there are no official news coming out and people are still waiting and continue to ride in all kinds of rumors spreading on the internet.

maybe, one of YOU, got stumble here via google or yahoo search or some link love from other blogs, but this will be a mystery game for everyone,

and yes as Raymund Marasigan said (read more below )

"its free and its out there. but you have to be cunning and smart.look
for clues."


read more here at Sharlyne's blog


and after reading that.. our multiply comments and plurk comments were true... Eraserheads = Harry Potter ahahhahaa. I really like to post some of it here, but I'll just hid it in our plurk post about this gimik. The mechanics of the Eraserheads concert is like a puzzle, and its like more hard to play than those Joker-Dark Knight viral movies and deciphering codes of the Matrix trilogy movies. And yes, we have to be smart, because the VIP listing is already started, and I heard some of my friends are getting their passes from their own networks, some are from the band members, others are from band friends.

I don't if it is true, but whenever I read a plurk post about this person screaming that she/he got a VIP and backstage pass, I automatically believe on it, because these persons are in the field of the industry and yes, they will get it, and me don't dream of having the pass too.

but after the busy days, I just found the VIP list haven, and now I'm waiting for this email to update us about the list, although they got now my information, and the message noted us that there will be no ticket and the only for us to get in is to present an identification card with our age details in order to check the guest VIP list and to get in..for FREE. And I know that the concert is free, but despite the big drama of the Philip Morris and the DOH, I'm glad that today it already slowed down the tobacco-concert-sponsor issue.

for the details of getting the list, so sorry that I can't post it here, because of the note is private, all I can say is that, try googling some keywords and I know you will find that details.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

karlaredor said…
blog po ni sharlyne ung rockerfem.com :)
@karla

na edit ko na uli..
thanks sa pag correct.. naduling ako..kasi im reading your blogs na sabay ahhahaa
daomisyel said…
Hide and Seek ang drama. hayyyyyyyyy.
Rockerfem Sha said…
Parang kantang Trip to Jerusalem...
- "Hey, what's your name ( and your birthday)? Let's play a game. I am the champ come see me stomp. It never ends, it never ends..."
JohnLloy said…
grabe parang mala riddler ah.. ehehe pero salamat google salamat sandwich sherpa ehehe