Project Otaking - production note 3 - new convention for September 2008



that's the official poster for another convention coming this September 2008. The full details might be released this week and information of the event will be sent online too, just keep watching this blog space for more news and update.

The convention will be held at the biggest venue in the Philippines, and yes, even if you bring someone to measure the venue, you'll see the big deal on it. I'm excited to this, because this is the first event of this kind in the Philippines, and its great that we innovated once again a new event for everyone.

Entrance is free, and no longer need to register to any red list website hahahaa.
but the only ticket for you is to be in costume or in a cosplay outfit.

last week, I just announced a exhibitors booth call to everyone who would like to have their booth at the event, my last deal is that they event will offer free booth space for everyone, if you feel that you like to have a booth at the event, visit this link and fill up the form HERE
will post the final details soon regarding the deal with the booths.

Also, the event title changed and I was happy that the working title is now in theme with my blog production title - Otaking. and I know someone of you know what I talk about.

time to connect those otaku spirit into one event.

Post a Comment

0 Comments