Big toy sale and some tantrums



Yesterday , I went to Robinsons Galeria to meet one of my co-organizers of Toy Con and during that meeting, we discussed some plans for the December Toy con, also I just heard some news that there is this event who uses our event title that is similar to our event concept, or perhaps copied our event style and it is very obvious for copying our event and other segments, they use the title just to promote their own event, me and my team are not happy about this. And now we are a little bit worried that one of our sponsors might get it wrong and mistake that the event happening in Manila is one of our Toy Con event... Which is really NOT.

Then after the meeting I just heard again this news about there's this group poses that they are authorized in getting booth exhibitors for December Toy Con, and I was shocked to know about it, because the December Toy Con is not yet organized and now there's a poser group who are claiming that we authorized them. We like to inform everyone that the person who are authorized to give invitation for booth space is me, my team and the store attendant in Vtoyz Hobbyshop in Greenhills, which we made that store as our Toy Con registration venue for the past 7 years.

If you receive or hear any news that uses the Toy Con name or the Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention in our local scene, feel free to email me or contact me via comment board below.

After the meeting, I just saw this big toy sale in the atrium of the mall, and it's Toy's R US !!!
They have a big toy sale and there are swarm of people buying lots of toys in low and discounted prices. And there are lots of interesting stuff to buy there, like these super discounted Zoids toys, electronic toys, dolls, Power Ranger toys, and some old Marvel toys. I went around to see if there are any Transformers toys, but I just saw an empty rack and a label of "Transformers Classic P499 only" and after seeing the empty space, it means that it is already sold out hahahah.

I was tempted to buy this Myscene doll, hehehehe, It's just so cute and it looks like Lace, it is priced at P700, but after holding it in a few minutes, I immediately drop it and leave it there and I just remembered that there is another toy event in Manila today and I decided to buy toys there later ahahaha.

ok that's now our update. I'll try to visit the Toy Soldiers 1:18 booth later and do a feature of it here in my blog.

yo Joe!!!