Project lab me not - production note 1


a hot cappuccino will save me

Time now to make this production note into a hidden project title, same thing that I did to other event projects that I'm involved and can't mention everything here in my blog because all of it are strictly confidential. So I created this new hidden title, I call it Project lab me not.

I just got a call two weeks ago and visited an office in Makati, in there I got an event gig for an event project for November, I'm really glad that someone in my circle really trusted and believed in me, as he let me join the band wagon for this project. And the project concept sounds cool and fun. I'm very excited to it and after a week of production preps, I just attended my 2nd meeting with them and did a long hour meeting polishing everything for this big event.

The style is very much different and if you mean a big production, it is a real big production that we are making, not an event actually. But similar for what I'm doing in my fields, and this event gig I'm involved in will test my skills in carrying big pressure and hectic schedules, and how will I use my remaining time to organize everything for a week.

hmm, how will I do that in week ? I'm really glad that I just read this manga book by Daniel Pink entitled " The Adventures of Johnny Bunko", the last career guide you'll ever read in your entire life hahhahaa.

This week will be a busy working body for me... expect me to be everywhere again ahhhaha.

see you around!

:) azrael