Grand toy sale and biting the heads off



I feel sad yesterday after hearing these news from people who went to the toy sale, many people went there and problems had just occur like collectors into panic buying and also I heard that many visitors fight each other just to get their toys. I just heard this news from an event last night and they were shocked to see that in the event, and then during in one of my meetings, I got lots of confirmation that the event was like a war zone and people like to kill each other because of these GI JOE toys. At first I thought that people will pull each others head for a robot toy, but I was wrong, it was for the GI JOE and Cobra toys ahahaha.

I just heard also on the system on how to buy there, you have to fall in line and then wait for your turn to enter the event. I know that it is a toy sale, but you need to get a special coupon in order to have that discount. Im just not comfortable on that system thats why I'm pulling it out my interest already and not attend it. So sad ... and many say that toy hoarders are the main attraction yesterday at the 1st day of the toy sale event. But I hear some good reviews from other who went there and got some cool stuff, but later on they said that if I'm planning to go there today at exactly 10am, I should think first and go there in line as early as possible, because there will be a huge line for people and there is a time slot of the opening. They are now controlling the flow of people just to avoid the previous problems, but I hope that it will be a peaceful event today and no bloody killings for buyers hehehehe.