DZMM TeleRadyo guesting on 12/13/08

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/393/500x500/75/P5300102.JPG?et=PPJ4fZAUrUo%2Coo834Vb2Jg&nmid=98738169” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Hey there! True Believers

Check out in our local AM radio DZMM TeleRadyo, I'll be a guest today (12/13/08) at 5:00pm, the show Pasada Sabado with Mr. Henry Omaga-Diaz and Ms. Nina Corpuz. I think the show is also live in their TeleRadyo TV channel, just check your local cable listing for the channel if you like to watch us. This will be my first time to be in a radio and tv appearing at the same time hahahaa.

the topic of the show is "Toys in demand"

Maybe I'll bring some toys for tomorrow, so that we have some samples for everyone.
Also Vic Yap, my Toy Con partners will be there and as guest too, and Mika of the Manila Toys and Gift Show.