I love this portable and mobile projector

[micro.JPG]

I just want to have my own projector at home, so that I can play video games in the big wall, or maybe watch a movie or tv and enjoy cinematic ambiance and flickring effects. It is a good gadget whenever you have parties in other place, do film showings, or for a presentation for your meeting or school report.

Last year I blogged about the CES 2008, and I fell inlove with this Pico mobile projector and I wait for it last year and it seems impossible for me to get one, because the one they featured is a prototype.

But I got surprised and hope came along after reading Jayvee's blog post on about the 3M Micro Professional Projector (MPro 110), and it was a very lovely gadget. And it says that the gadget will be available soon (in Abenson as I heard form Jayvee) for only P22,000 or P23,000. Much more cheaper in a big projector we know in the market, I think the cheaper ones goes for about P36,000. And the good thing for the 3M Micro Professional Projector (MPro 110), is that it consumes little power for itself, because according to Fritz that he just downloaded the manual and the mobile projector is powered up by a LED bulb, means that the gadget can not receive a lot of heat whenever it is plugged.

The gadget will be available in the 1st quarter of the year. I'm excited to have my own and hope to bring it anywhere I ago (especially when I have an events or party with my family and friends)

for more details visit http://www.3mmpro.com/about.aspx