Wednesday Blog post request number 1

I jut got bored in a few minutes and I'm thinking what interesting stuff I need to post here in my blog, and because that I need a lot of warm up for writing an article for a newsletter for 58 schools about using blogs in marketing and promotion, I just posted a plurk post asking my friends "any topics that i can write a blog post tonight ? hmmm..."

and below are my bueno mano request blog post. "NTC requiring a license to Plurk!, how did I start in organizing big events, Manny Pacquiao having a new tv series?, The what if series on Obama and Gandanghari"

NTC requiring a license to Plurk!
Mike Abundo shared this information to us that there will be hearing tomorrow about a decision from NTC that they will require content developers to acquire license from them, and thats from the National Telecommunication Commission. Mike shared his blog post and also the memo proposal. It is very weird and impossible that they can do that to us, bloggers, plurkers, twitterers, multiplyers, friendster and facebook users, are all content developers, means that we, me and you provide content for your friends and readers. I'm just not sure if online content like blogs and others are under the proposal, and if ever they implement it, ahaha good luck!

http://tastyblogsnack.com/images/plurk_ijustine.jpg
I think they will be targeting most of the popular sites or maybe companies that provide online content, but hmmm it's just very weird and hope they can focus more on to something like cellphone users in getting a license, and if they succeed, then go on to the online thing.

how did I start in organizing big events
I just realized this from my lecture about Comics conventions and events 101, and I did this first ever lecture in DLSU last 2005. You can read my keynotes there in the link above, which can serve as a step by step guide in organizing events, just remove the comics thing and replace it with your concept.

my main secret here is that everything must start small and then learn the ground, walk and go big. Means that I started in organizing small events, learn the tricks and trade of it, and if ever I'm ready with all those trainings but having small events.. its time to go for the big shot and organize a big one.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7385/aztoyconaap6il.jpg

as time goes by, the learning never stop always, it keeps on coming until someone new is discovered. - you can read more of this in my blog post Az retro blast from the past, its a short history on how I started in making events.


But what I learned from myself since grade school, is that never stop learning, do new things, discover new things, and practice it or do this stuff while your still young, because when your grow up, you will be more professional on these things. I like to write a 101 in organizing events soon, but will write it in a scratch soon and post it here in my blog.

Some added note, it will be more better to get education too in marketing and business communication courses if you really like to be in this field, I envy many people for having this education and me as a BS MATH Com sci graduate, didn't fit right for this field.

Manny Pacquiao having a new tv series?
okay, this is Shinkaide's idea hahaha, Manny will star in a telenovela with a title of "Kamao ng Pagibig: Inagaw mo ang lahat sa akin ka!" And it will air on GMA 7. Looks like that Shinkaide is having these Strange Brew hang over on how to make an action movie with Ramon Bautista and Jun Sabayton..plus Tado and Erning ahahaha. well this is just a false rumor, and yeah! Manny should retire in boxing and get his own tele soap opera novela or whatever it is called.

http://greenpinoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/marimarpac.JPG
pic from greenpinoy.com

The what if series
What if I'm in the USA ? then my president will be US President Barack Obama, and I might be on that big gathering covering it, taking photos, video and post it here in my blog. It will be a good start for everyone living in the US, and later on absorb on Obama's actions for changing the whole state. Some say that Obama might not finish his terms, due to those people who don't like that their country being ruled by a black person, and many will do something that can make him quit.

http://sneakerboxx.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

The Bebe Gandanghari. I shocked myself to know that it was Rustom Padilla, I just heard from some plurk posts and just confirmed it to everyone who's that person Im reading on their posts, and then it was the gay actor Rustom who wants to change his name or perhaps screen name. If Rustom will under go a sex change... hmmm he will be a she..but the person will still be Rustom and not Bebe Gandanghari or maybe we can call the name Rustomina, as others say.

Okay that's my blog post request for now.. hope you like this short activity that I created ahhahaa. Its a good start to fire up my engine, thanks to Mike, Mica, Shinkaide and Chrissie for these requests and hope to get more requests next week.